Monday, June 27, 2011

That's right-- I forgot it's STUDY Abroad...

So, I guess since it’s my last week and all, and I’ve got three papers/ one presentation/ two tests this Wednesday, I should probably use this time wisely and procrastinate by writing about my actual STUDY abroad experience.


Our program is a PSU faculty-led one, and we’re housed at one of the many universities in Puebla, Iberoamericana de Puebla. It is nowhere near the size of Penn State, but I absolutely love it! It’s a pretty big campus with gardens and a pond—and lots and lots of birds!




We earn 9 credits during our 6 weeks here. 2 classes are Spanish-based with our PSU professors. I’m taking Legends and Myths of Mexico with Roxana, and she alternates teaching Mexican Culture and History with our other professor, Monserrat. They are both giant sweethearts, and I’ve been enjoying my classes so much! The workload isn’t even toooo bad (I’m just complaining now that all of our big projects are due). Our third class is an Art class that is taught by a professor from Ibero, Hilda. Even though I do not have much artistic talent, it’s been fun, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment