Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mexico City: Last Day!

The entire trip went smoothly! ...Well, aside from the last night. I had a nice little bout of insomnia (woooo) and then realized I had an allergy rash all over my arms and legs. The hotel we had moved to was my least favorite/ kind of the crappiest so far, and I think it might have been the detergent on the sheets or something?

Anyway, I was not the happiest little camper for our last day, which was a shame, because Coyohuacan was a cute little borough of the city. We got to visit the house of Hernan Cortes, THE conquistador of New Spain, which was pretty sweet. We also spent a LONG time browsing the Artisan Market, made a few purchases, mostly waited in the shade and played cards before the 2 hour bus ride back to home sweet Puebla.




No comments:

Post a Comment